On behalf of the Kazakhstan Association of Allergologists and Clinical Immunologists, we invite you to participate in the work of the III congress of allergologists and clinical immunologists of the Republic оf Kazakhstan and the XXIII National Кazakhstan International Congress "Asthma and Allergy" which will be held on April 27-28, 2023 in “Dostyk” Hotel, Kurmangazy str. 36, Almaty city.
This is the largest professional event that brings together allergologists - immunologists, doctors of related specialties of the Republic of Kazakhstan, accepted by the world scientific community.
The program of the Congress will include plenary reports, presentations, master classes, and poster presentations by young scientists.
- Ministry of Health care of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Kazakh National Medical University named by S.D. Asfendiyarov
- European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Republican Public Association “Kazakhstan Association of Allergologists and Clinical Immunologists”
- Organization "Allergic Rhinitis and Its Impact on Asthma"
- International network of Universities for Molecular Allergology and Immunology
THE MAIN ISSUES OF THE CONFERENCE
- Innovations in allergology. Molecular allergology
- Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of bronchial asthma
- Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of atopic dermatitis
- Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of allergic rhinitis
- Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of urticaria
- Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of drug, postvaccinal, insect allergies
- Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of emergency conditions in allergology.
- The relationship between allergy and immunity, modern approaches to the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of secondary immunodeficiencies.
- Infection, immunity and allergy
- Vaccine prophylaxis.
- Primary immunodeficiencies.
The Congress will be attended by the President of the European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology Professor Stefano Del Giacco, Director of the Institute of Allergology "Charite" Professor Markus Maurer, scientists from near and far abroad, as well as more than 500 specialists in allergology, dermatology, pulmonology, pediatricians, therapists, otorhinolaryngologists and general practitioners of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
FORM OF PARTICIPATION
1. Oral presentations.
3. Competition of young scientists.
PARTICIPATION IN THE CONGRESS IS FREE!!!
Chairman of the organizing committee,
Head of the Department of Allergology and Clinical Immunology, KazNMU named by S.D. Asfendiyarova,
Chief freelance pediatric allergist of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
Chairman of the Board of the Republican Public Association "Kazakhstan Association of Allergists and Clinical Immunologists",
Doctor of medical science, Professor Zhanat Ispayeva